So most of you that know me, know that I loooove my family. My brother recently passed his medical boards as he is currently completing his fellowship at Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. We are soooo proud of him (not that I ever thought he would not pass). He is the most intelligent person that I have ever met. In addition, he has a unimaginable work ethic, but still manages to balance his family life (he has Jenn to really thank for the latter part). He has a beautiful daughter named Julianne with his high school sweetheart, now his wife, Jenn. What a beautiful life......we love you, miss you, and are especially proud of you today!!
Your little sister, Tiffany
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Thanks Tiff! I will make sure Shaun sees this. We love you guys and miss you bunches!
ReplyDeleteSo to respond to your comment, Shaun.....you confirm my statement of incredible work ethic (30 hours)...so basically you finished one shift, which equals most people's 4 days of work!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you all as well. I really wish we were driving distance away....we would jump in the car and come see you all!!
Love, Your little sister, Aunt Tiff, Sister In Law: Tiffany
So to respond to your comment, Shaun.....you confirm my statement of incredible work ethic (30 hours)...so basically you finished one shift, which equals most people's 4 days of work!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you all as well. I really wish we were driving distance away....we would jump in the car and come see you all!!
Love, Your little sister, Aunt Tiff, Sister In Law: Tiffany