Luke discovered rolling over at 3 months.....the problem he has is he gets soooo angry that he cannot get back over on his back. After a few days of closely watching him in his crib, he gave up and sucks his thumb for comfort, putting himself back to sleep on his tummy.
Well, I guess Luke decided this was not working for him. Sooooo he decided this morning at 4 months, 1 day.....to flip from his tummy to back. I could not believe he did this already. Maybe it is normal, but I thought this would come much later. He stuck his little bum in the air and let it drop to the side, putting his weight back to his side, then rolled to his back.
I think we are going to have a monkey type toddler in our family......uugh!!
I think I will invest in a baby corral gate for my sanity.....
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Your Message Here....