I am humbled at different times of the day......most of the time it lasts for a moment and then the rush of the day settles in and it is soon forgotten. I take this moment to thank those family members and friends in my life. Thank you for supporting me. Dad, thank you for pushing us to be more than most people ever imagine possible. You have instilled a work ethic that we can do ANYTHING we put our minds to. Mom, thank you for ALWAYS being here for me. You have walked with me through some trying times and have never turned away. I listen to people's stories of the way their mother's treat them and I cannot even imagine this as a reality in my own life. Tami and Shaun, thank you for being so close emotionally, even when we are so far apart physically. Bill and Jenn, thank you for being wonderful spouses to my brother and sister and for joining in our family.
Chris, thank you for your amazing support for me in every aspect of my life. Thank you for being my absolute best friend that I can confide my deepest fears. You are a blessing from God above. I have it so good and I know it. Thank you for loving Zach as your own child and treating him absolutely no different than you do Luke. You are an amazing father!!
Zach and Luke.....thank you for being you. Zach you are amazing. I truly believe you would make an excellent attorney the way you love to argue (just don't be a defense atty or your step father will have a heart attack)....Little jammers, thank you for filling the missing piece in our family. We are so complete now!! Things that used to be important have dropped a few rungs down.
Thank you to Chris's extended family for making me a part of your lives and a part of the family. Thank you to my extended family for making our family always feel welcome.....like time has not skipped a beat.
It is so nice to slow down and breathe in life's little moments...........because they are usually the ones that matter anyway!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Aw...you're welcome and thank you for being such a great SIL! Love you, miss you.
ReplyDeleteJenn
Tiffany, when God made you I know that He smiled and said, "You are so special to Me, and I am so pleased".
ReplyDeleteYou are such a blessing to me and all of the family. You truly make life wonderful and fun. I have watched you grow into such a sensitive and caring young woman and mother. Thank you for giving us the privilege of being grandparents to Zachary and Luke.
Thank you for being true to yourself and your goals! Always and forever, Mom.