Thursday, June 4, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday!

It's that time again.....for "Show us where you live Friday" brought to you by Kelly's Korner! Well this week is show us your office. I cannot wait to complete this room as I am in it a lot for work!! We still need to put up the chair rail, purchase an electric fireplace, and a new plasma. Anyway, someday it will be complete (and watch then we will move).

This is a picture from August last year. The shelves are much more full of books and pictures now, but my crummy camera kept making it blurry.

Here is a view of our desk...nothing special, except for our touch screen computer, which rocks!!

Here is the start of the family pictures, another collage is in the foyer and I have been putting off completing this.

Here is a collage of pictures and awards for Chris at work. He was not to keen on the idea, but went with it because I really wanted to put them up. He really likes to keep work and home life separate.

And here is the frame my brother and sister in law gave me for a graduation gift. I only have my Masters in it and need to order my Bachelors because I seemed to have lost it somewhere...oops!


So hope you liked the office....see you next week!

6 comments:

  1. oh look how pretty your unit and desk are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very impressive office furniture- very "handsome." :) That's funny about your lost diploma; hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great office space! So organized! Wow - that desk! Love it.

    :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a cool office. Very refined!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your desk!!!! What a great office space :) Thank you fro sharing.
    -Ash-

    ReplyDelete

Your Message Here....