~BATHROOMS~
Master Bathroom
This is our double shower...the picture does not do it justice! I absolutely love our shower and would not mind having an even bigger one in our next house.....

Side view of our spa area....

Front view of the spa area.....
(I think it's funny to call it a "Spa" area, but this is what my hubby always calls it, so it's kind of stuck in my head)

Vanity area.....

View from our bedroom......

Powder Room
Nothing special about this room, a little laundry basket to throw little wash cloths in when you are done drying your hands.

Toilet view
(guess you probably do not care about this)

These pictures hold bible verses, quotes about faith, etc....

And the vanity.....
Welcome to the BOYS Room!
This is my least favorite room, because you are bound to find toys gallore, pee pee around the toilet, and clothes on the floor! Oh the joys of little boys.....

This sign is in honor of my boys (it fits my hubby some days too)
"I'm not messy, I'm creative"

I bought this at a little store at the beach while on a girl's trip....
I missed my Zachary soooo much that day....

Little cute canvas pictures I found at Target
There are two more that say "astronaut" and "cook"

A look at the whole view of the Boys Room....
(well the best I could do at this angle with a cruddy camera)

See you Next Friday.....maybe, isn't it garages??
Love those candle holders!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bathroom!!
ReplyDelete:)
~Tabitha
LOVE your master bath! Gorgeous :)
ReplyDelete