Thursday, June 18, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday.....

It's that time again for Show Us Where You Live!! (I think it should be called Thursday, instead of Friday, since this seems like the post day, but oh well, we are all easy, and it works for us....ha). Anyway, this week is for laundry, bonus, and/or play room. Since I am not super proud of our bonus room at this point, I am going to exclude it...it really is nothing special since we sold our old couch set that was up there to complete some rock in our landscaping!

Well, here is our laundry room, I would still like to spruce it up since it is connected to the garage and the first room I see. It is funny because if my hubby does laundry (he is only supposed to do towels...hint, hint) and leaves them on the top of the dryer, it sets my mood. I really like this room to be tidy and everything in it's place!




Sink portion......

Door to the garage.....


Well that was easy......ALL DONE!!

9 comments:

  1. I love your laundry room! So clean and neat, a great space! I really like the floors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This laundry room looks like it could be in a magazine. Nicely decorated and very clean. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the doors in your home! I am due in August with my first child and we are naming him Luke!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never realized that you had OCD like I do! :) I love the splash of red with that picture frame! Maybe someday I'll see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely laundry. Would you mind stopping over at my blog to tell me what color you have on your walls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely laundry. Would you mind stopping over at my blog to tell me what color you have on your walls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I am soooo jealous of your laundry room. It is AWESOME! I am a Social Worker too! I love my fellow SW'rs! :) Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very neat space! tidy and nicely decorated!!



    see my home:
    http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your Message Here....