Sunday, June 21, 2009

Luke's Birthday Party!!

Happy Birthday Luke! We had a blast at Luke's 1st birthday party......it was at our house with friends and family. Outside, we set up the inflatable waterslide for Luke's big brother, Zach, cousins, and friends. We also had a little kiddie pool for Luke and his friends. His two girlfriends came to cheer him on and thank goodness.....there was no fight over him! Seriously, check out how adorable this little guy is in the next photos. I just love the looks on his face. He is so special to us and our family is complete now that he has entered our life. This past year was a whirlwind of colic and reflux with our high maintenance little man, but it was ALL so worth it!!

Does anyone get much cuter than this???
The cards and envelopes were the hit of the presents.....

Luke's face looks in amazement, as if he knew what was written.....

And another envelope.....

It wouldn't be our little man if there was not a melt down.....

Cake time....singing Happy Birthday!! Thanks to everyone for coming....

First lick of icing......

Diggin' in......

Meltdown....who knows why....it's just Luke for you.....

"Mommy, this is not fun"

Recovered....and back for more!!

Some of my (Luke's) friends at my party......
Tatum (I think....sorry Jod.....they are the most identical twins and they will probably be 25 before I can tell them apart)
Vivian...helping with presents.....
(Luke's younger girlfriend, by one month)

Jodi and Tatum....

Kearsten...with her famous "I mean business" look!!
(Luke's older girlfriend by 2 weeks)

Kearsten with her famous scream!!! She has too much fun I tell you!!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry we missed it - we'll see you next month though! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Your Message Here....