Zachary had a wonderful birthday (with the exception of being sick and having to stay home from school). We started the morning with Carl's Jr....I know not a wise mommy choice, however Zach was so sad because he got a contagious rash on his face and had to stay home from school for 2 days. Anyway, I told him who else gets to party when they stay home from school. This made it a tad bit better.
Zach got lots of money for his birthday and he has not quite decided what he is going to buy with it. We went to Applebees (his pick) and he opened card after card with money it in. It was fun to watch his eyes get bigger and bigger. Then later we got the mail and even more money and cards.....thanks everyone for a great birthday.







Glad you had a great birthday Zach and I'm glad you like your present! Hope you are feeling better. See you next week!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting, you have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteDo you happen to know what the child's condition is called? It is heart breaking, I never thought I would have to experience something like this. Words just can't describe. But I do know, that it does give me some peace knowing that there are people out there praying for Bentley. She is scheduled for May 20 and each day that we get closer to this surgery all the crazy emotions come back.
Thank you for sharing that with me and thank you for praying and posting Bentley's button. It means the world to me!!!!
Thank you for letting me know. Bentley's is a little different. Bentley has Tetralogy of Fallot.. 4defects in the heart.. 2 of the will be repaired during surgery. Her pulmunary valve is narrow and they will have to work on it and try to save it and they will patch the hole in her heart.
ReplyDeleteI sent her a comment. It's hard, very hard.. but I do know it is a little more comforting when you know someone going through similar situations.
So thank you for your prayers and thank you for sharing that with me.