I spent the last hour updating myself on the blogs that I am following that need our prayers......usually I might get a little frustrated when I look up at my oldest boy, head tipped back, mouth open wide, as what looks like dust trickles in his mouth.....
I call out: Zach what is that?
Looking like he just got caught, Zach: what?
Me: Are you eating a pixie stick at 8 o'clock?
Zach: Mommy, I am reeeeaaaaalllly hungry!
Me: What do you want to eat?
Zach: States nothing, but lowers his head, still making eye contact and gives one of his famous looks......that say something like.....pleeeease, without using the words.
Me: Go ahead and make yourself something
10 minutes pass...............
Me: Zach are you eating chips now?
Zach: Yup
Me: Are you eating them directly off of the kitchen counter?
Zach: Nope....(as he picks them up really quick)
_________________________________________________
Another funny story.....
This is what I heard all day whispering from the outskirts of our home as Zach played with a neighbor buddy:
Neighbor boy: "Go ahead ask your mom.......ask her"
Zach: (very non-chalantly): Ummmm.....mom, we were wondering can we_____________ (fill in the blank with everything they asked they could do today)
______________________________________________________
And another................
Me: Neighbor boy, do you want to have dinner with us tonight? ( ....no I do not call him this, but I don't want to use his name to protect his privacy)
Neighbor boy: Um.....is it okay? Are you asking me? (shocked I think).....um, yes and thank you.
**He is truly such a polite little boy.....Zach could pick up a few of these from him!
____________________________________________________
All I have to say is, Gotta love boys!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Gotta love those sweet boys!
ReplyDelete