Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I love Sleep!!
I had to get up at 3 am to do paperwork prior to going to my job at Kadlec, which I start at 7:30 (ish).....Chris has been feeling ill, so I kindly woke him when his snoring was through the roof (not a typical behavior for him). I was having a hard time sleeping and got about 5 hours sleep. I remember the days when 5 hours of sleep was plenty to get through a long work day and function as if I had 12!! Well, this are not true for the 29 year old mother of two (these days). The first few assessments I did this morning were a little lacking in regards to my focus and questioning.....well I got through them and pray that they could not tell!! Oh well.....I must say, I LOVE my sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Your Message Here....