My brother Shaun and Sister in Law Jenn
Bill, Tami, Ty, and MaKaylaMaKayla, Darrick, Zachie, and Ty!!
Grandma (my mom), Jenn, and Julianne....
Shaun, Jenn, and Julianne!!
Grandpa (my dad), Aunt Tami and Julianne
Grandma (my mom), Jenn, and Julianne....
Shaun, Jenn, and Julianne!!
Grandpa (my dad), Aunt Tami and JulianneWow, sometimes I think it would be nice to live somewhere other than the Tri Cities....but then I am reminded that I have my mom, dad, Chris's mother, aunt, grandparents, cousins, and my best friends...YEP, you guessed it all in the same town. The only thing missing for me in the Tri Cities is my wonderful brother, sister in law, sister, brother in law, and of course the most missed is Ty, MaKayla, and Julianne. I love that Zach has Chris's side of the family for some cousins, but I would love to have them here with us....Check out how cute they are!!








We miss you too and trust me we'd rather be anywhere but Cleveland right now....especially nearer to our families. Maybe someday!
ReplyDelete