Monday, September 1, 2008

Tag and I am It

I've been tagged by Jenn............

A. Attached or single? I would say Luckily Attached to Chris
B. Best friend? Too tough...we call ourselvves the "birthday Club"....6 of us!!
C. Cake or pie? Cake. White cake with White Frosting....unless of course you are speaking of ice cream cake and this woudl be chocolate cake/mint n chip.
D. Day of choice? When my entire family is home....
E. Essential item? Computer
F. Favorite color?
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms...
H. Born: El Centro, then to Bakersfield, then to Kennewick.
I. Indulgence? Lately Pinot Grigio when Luke goes to bed.....one glass hits the spot!
J. January or July? July....it's summer.
K. Kids: So wierd to say I am the mother of two because for so long it was only one.....now Zach and Luke.
L. Life isn't complete without? Family and friends.
M. Marriage date? 5/6/06
N. Number of brothers and sisters? Tami and Shaun....miss them all the time!
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Mice
Q. Quotes: Trust in God.
R. Reasons to smile? Too many to list.
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag seven peeps. All I know is Jenn and Hailey. So I will tag Hailey since Jenn tagged me
U. Unknown fact about me? I can be inpatient.....bet none of you knew that....lol
V. Vegetable? Asparagus from PF Changs, Corn cut off the cob, and more.
W. Worst habits? Inpatience.
X. X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound....nothing is like seeing your unborn baby growing inside of you.
Y. Your favorite food? Candied Walnut Soup from Chang a langs (What Chris and I call PF Changs)
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo, but who cares......it's all hog wash anyway! How can people born within the same time frame all be the same....don't think that was in God's plan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Message Here....