Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just Hanging Out with Litlle Man!

Just chillin....waiting for daddy to wake up!

Sporting my big boy shoes....

So I could not work today because....oops the procrastinator in me forgot until three weeks ago to renew my "registered counselor", which is a requirement for me to work. Yesterday I was informed that it still had not renewed. About 10 calls later, I made arrangements to have someone cover my areas in the hospital.

The blessing in this is that I got another day with Luke and Chris....Zach is at school. I just saw that it renewed, but I am not going to go in until tomorrow. The other cool thing is that I do not have any other private clients to see today, so it is a whole day off.

We are going to Luke's daycare (Kadlec Medical Center...where I work) for the intake appointment. We have already toured, etc. but have to finalize everything. Chris hates the idea of Luke going to daycare. I don't like it either, however I will be able to see him three times a day at work, so this will be nice.

Enjoy the pictures of Luke just hanging out this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Message Here....