Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me....

Well I turned the big 29....only one more year of twenties left!! Thank you to all of my friends and family who wished me a happy birthday! The day before my birthday I went out with my parents to PF Changs. It was a good night with EXCELLENT egg drop soup...now one of my favorites.

On my birthday, my lovely husband and sons came to see me at work with 24 long stem roses and happy birthday balloons. Since I have started working PT, Chris brings Luke to see me everyday (except one because he had to wait for Verizon). He has done this for me for three whole weeks and it is the highlight of my day. Zach does not have much fun when he comes, but he is a trooper for me.

That evening, Chris and I had adult time and went out without the boys!! We went with some friends to the deck of Cedars and watched the sunset while sipping on our drinks. We value the times we get to go out somewhere, just the two of us. We are constantly saying, "We are so lucky to have grandparents in town". Boy is that the truth!!

Overall, my birthday was a blast!!

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I were truly blessed when God gave us you! You are so thoughtful and such a wonderful daughter. The blessings just keep unfolding as we experience the joy of spending time with Zachary and Luke.

    ReplyDelete

Your Message Here....