We are on our last leg to Cleveland, OH to see my brother and his family! You can see on my sidebar that the ticker says, "Today I see Julianne"! This is our little niece who is 16 months old. Our little guy is 13 months old and I think I am more excited to watch them play together than anything else.
Anyway, this post is really to let you know that I am on the plane and have wifi access. What the heck? I have never heard of such a thing. I just traveled 4 months ago and did not know this! Maybe it is only with certain flights and size of planes, but I think it is the best thing since apple pie or maybe an apple martini????
If I did not have my boys with me, I would have some great music on (instead of my 13 month old talking VERY loudly and my oldest singing to his headphones), surfing the net away in my own little dream land!
Speaking of a dream, parts of the day today, I have pretended it was next month and I was flying alone with only my hubby and we were on our way to the quiteness of the waves crashing on the shore in Mexico.....Oh well, love my family and will be super excited to see them as well!
Sidebar reads: 28 days until I am laying on the beach!!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hope you have a great time in Ohio! I bet you are excited about the beaches in Mexico! Fun times ahead!
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic time!
ReplyDelete