Thursday, May 7, 2009

Living Room

It's Friday, which means "Kellys Korner" has challenged us again to post pictures of our home. This week's feature is "living rooms". Here is a picture from our front door. The columns kind of block the view, but those windows are to die for. We have no houses behind us and are on 3/4 acres, so it is so peaceful to look out!

Here is another angle.....

And another.....

And here is a view of our fireplace/TV stand......I am not a big fan of the back area of the TV! Oh well, it all comes with time....oh and here is Adam, which is by far the most talented American Idol this year!

Check out our two dogs, Deuce and Princess. They are good and laying on their blankie!!

Here are some pieces I picked up at our local store, "Real Deals"....what a great store!

This is the "corner" area I recently put together. As you can see the main wall in our living room is cornered with the fireplace, but I had to put the sofa table and mirror centerd on the wall to match our sofa, however this made a blank space, which bothered me tremendously. We had all of these items, just moved things around a little and came up with this. The best of it is it created even more seating when people are over.

Close up of the mirror, vase, table....

And my favorite for last......our boys!! They are sooo adorable!!


10 comments:

  1. I also have huge windows that look out to trees and I love it!

    Nice house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your living room - so cozy. What a neat two-toned couch - with a print!! I agree - boys rock! Have 2 boys myself, although they are almost grown. I feel 32, how can that be? lol (Really 42, just started young - boys are 20 and 16!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The living room looks great but I am so distracted by the fact that you like Adam better than Danny that I can't focus right now to comment on it! :) I'm going to do this today too so check it out later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, I said talent.....not who I like best! Danny is my favorite because of his story and I do loooove his voice, however, Adam has more talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how open it is. the colors make it very warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog through Kelly's. Your home is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors you used! P.S. I LOVE Adam too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very nice home. Love Adam also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it...the size of the room, the decor and the country view...all of it! Very nice!! Have a Happy Mother's Day!!

    Many Blessings,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you house! I found your blog thu Kellys Korner! I dont remember if I commented on your kitchen last week but I had to save it as a fav. We are starting to build a house and you kitchen is layed out exactly what ours would be. I am a person who can not visualize so I was excited to see how it would look. Thank so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your Message Here....