I have to give a shout out to my SIL, Jenn who I stole this idea from ....the songs playing on my blog are some of my favorite Love Songs! Some may not seem to fit with love, however they hold memories true to my heart...
My boys are sooooo special to me!
Songs:
"I knew I loved you before I met you" - This song is so special to me because when I got pregnant with Zach, I thought my life was over...a teenage mom.....what would I amount to in life??? I remember explicitly, my dad saying, "Snap out of it...your life is not over....it will be a harder road, but you will do it". After I accepted the fact that I was going to be a mother, an overwhelming love poured over me and this song "I knew I loved you before I met you" was the words of how I feel about Zach and now Luke!!
It brings tears to my eyes that I can say I have amounted to not just something, but to a Jesus loving, great wife and mother, excellent counselor, good friend...and so on! I have people calling me to enlist in their agencies for private practice and I am still one month shy of getting my license....boy, all I can say is God is Good!! Believe it....I do not deserve the life I have, and I would not Without Him above!
Valentine ~ Wedding song
At Last ~ Wedding song
**I am soooo blessed to have a great marriage, sure we have our ups and downs, our frustrating moments, our "I could hurt you I am so mad" thoughts, but overall, we were brought together by God and He is showering our marriage with blessings!
Whitney Houston ~ My family can tell you that I was a HUGE Whitney fan! In fact we had two white cats when I was growing up ~ One was named Whitney...when she died we got a male kitty and his name was Houston!!
Enjoy!!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Your Message Here....