Yeah...daddy is going to be home soon.....I did not write how much we missed him because I did not want anyone that is not close to us that Chris was out of town (you know...safety reasons). This is the first time Chris has had to leave Luke for any length of time and I think it was super hard for him......and us too!!
I have worked for the pst 5 days, I know boo hoo for the most that work full time 8-5 or more, but I have got to tell you I missed my little man soooo much. This mornin was not rush, rush...we just sat in bed together for an hour or so, sending daddy pictures and video on my phone.
Going to get my hair done this morning....tried to cancel, but they could not get me back in for another month, so forget that, mommy's got to look good!!
Anyway, have a blessed day.....I know we will!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Your Message Here....